Security is a Process, not a Product
From phishing and domain cloning, denial of service and credential stuffing, to ransomware and social engineering – threats evolve and attacks grow ever more sophisticated. What was good practice a year or two ago may now be barely sufficient and could soon become inadequate.
Implementing even the best security product is not enough. To stay secure, you need to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and manage security risks as they evolve.
The cost of poor security is huge: cybercrime losses are now running at $5tn globally – with ransomware alone costing over $15bn.
We can help you plan, design and deliver security solutions to support your Digital Transformation and ensure your systems and data are protected.
How Safe Is Your Password? 80% of attacks use stolen or guessed credentials – 20 million attacks per day. How can we defend against these attacks? Principal Consultant Misha Dorman explains the threats and provides practical guidance, both for users and for organisations and implementors.
Worried about the security of your systems? Need help finding the right identity management provider? Want advice on setting security policy for your organisation? We can help.
Answers to common questions below, or use the contact form to ask us a question directly!
What is Altus Digital?
Altus Digital is your delivery, assurance and advisory partner for all Digital Transformation programmes. Our solutions and recommendations are backed by pragmatic and practical architecture designed to enable rapid, efficient change. Altus can provide expert consultancy, key individuals for specific roles or we can take responsibility for delivery of your whole project.
What services do you provide?
We can provide a wide range of cyber security services. Previous engagements include:
- Security Requirements and Controls Framework for a major high street bank
- Digital Identity and Access Management for a specialist friendly society
- Multi-Factor Authentication for the investment business of a well-known brand
- Web Application Firewall implementation for an advice business
- Security Risk Assessment and Post-Event Root Cause Analysis for a life insurance firm
- Security Information and Event Management for an investment platform business
- Security/Penetration Test Management for a wealth management firm
How do I contact you?
Feel free to message our cyber expert Misha Dorman or use the contact form provided.