HMRC has announced that it would be decommissioning the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) channel and replacing it with an existing XML service by April 2018. APG is a packaged solution for managing HMRC reporting requirements. It provides pension administrators with a simple upgrade to the HMRC’s preferred Internet XML route without needing to change existing systems. It handles the full range of RTI/PAYE and pension scheme reporting requirements and gives administrators control over the whole process.
Version 2.0 of APG boasts a number of new features and enhancements, including:
- Ability to load HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML (FPS, EYU, and EPS data) into the system
- Support for RTI return type “NINO Verification Request”
- Support for GFF output of P6, P6B, P9, NVReq and generic notifications in HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML formats
- Support for CSV upload of employee date
- Introduction of integration APIs
- Provision of HMRC EDI confirmation emails.
APG has been awarded HMRC RTI Recognition for 2017/18.