Product Implementation Engineer
Altus is a software and consulting company focused exclusively on the financial services industry. We have established a reputation for providing secure, well-engineered and innovative software products. Many of the leading financial services companies in the UK depend on our investment automation and administration solutions to keep their business-critical processes running smoothly.
Here at Altus, we pride ourselves on our focus on business process and operations whilst bringing technical know-how to allow us to better engage with our clients. In this role, you will join a successful, relaxed and friendly team and be involved in both client onboarding and development projects.
Your role will be central within the software division of Altus, working within the Product Implementation team but also facing off to support, infrastructure, development, test and product management as well as our clients.
In addition to a competitive salary and good career opportunities, other benefits include a bonus scheme, life and health insurance, company pension, company rewards programme and regular social events.
- Delivery of client onboarding for software products ensuring all requirements are delivered according to the project brief and within specified timeframe
- Analysing client data to meet validation requirements
- Deliver user training on configured product at client site
- Providing product expertise to support teams as required
- Provision of client product demonstrations
- Assessment of impact to clients for new software releases
- Execution of client acceptance testing during development lifecycle
- Answering client queries and assisting in problem resolution
- Proven record of configuration and implementation of client onboarding
- Strong technical and analysis skills.
- Experience of working closely with development, test and support teams
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience dealing directly with clients both supported and solo
- Demonstrable awareness of business environments into which solutions have been delivered
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Ability to deliver and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time, with evidence of being able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly in platforms, wealth management, pension administration and fund administration
- Good understanding of operations processes and systems
- Familiarity of web-based applications
- Understanding of web services
- Knowledge of SQL
- Creation of user documentation
- Experience of producing product user manuals and technical documentation