Insurance Business Consultant
As a result of our continued success, we currently have a number of vacancies for Business Consultants, with experience of general insurance operations and technology. This role would suit someone from a financial services operational, business change, business architecture or consulting background, with aspirations to move into a senior consulting role.
You will have the opportunity to perform a number of different roles as our engagements range from providing strategic business advice to the production of operating models and business designs across a broad portfolio of clients. As part of the role you will receive in-depth training in Altus business architecture techniques.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you will need to demonstrate:
- 5+ years of experience of working the general insurance sector
- A solid understanding of, and track-record in, the financial services industry
- Hands-on business change and/or business architecture experience
- Ability to take responsibility for and lead the design of strategic business solutions
- A history of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills including, the ability to articulate ideas, bringing them to life visually and presenting them formally to clients
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- A willingness to travel and undertake varying roles
- Enthusiasm, drive and commitment to make a difference for Altus and our clients
In return you can expect:
- A variety of challenging assignments for a portfolio of prestigious financial services clients
- To work in a fast-moving environment often at the leading edge of FS industry change
- To become a skilled consultant and business architect
- To enhance your knowledge of the FS sector and become a recognised expert
- The opportunity to coach and lead other consultants
- The chance to work for and shape an exciting, dynamic and growing consultancy business
- Support from a friendly team of highly-experienced business and technical consultants
- The opportunity to influence and develop our industry recognised change approach
Salary: Competitive Salary + Generous Bonus Schemes + Benefits (details available on request)
Location: Bath and client sites (predominantly UK-based)
Job Type: Permanent
To request further details or apply for this position, please e-mail email@example.com.
Altus are an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally.