In this paper we analyse what is happening with P2P and how traditional firms might evolve to benefit from the change rather than risk extinction.
In summary this paper covers:
- P2P, Crowdfunding – what’s the difference?
- How the P2P asset class has grown
- Why people borrow through P2P rather than their banks
- Why people invest in P2P rather than traditional assets
- Challenges to intermediated market adoption
- How the market will change by 2020
- The impact of P2P on the investment value chain
- Strategies for survival
- Examples of great innovation
Download the latest Altus white paper.
When you register to download a white paper we retain your contact details so that we can alert you in future when we are publishing content or hosting an event we believe may be of interest to you.