Event Registration Form: Regulation is eating the world
Date: Tuesday 20th February 2018
Time: 9:30 - 2pm
Venue: Level 39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB
The event is invitation-only and free to attend.
Join us to discover a range of solutions and listen to how others are making use of RegTech, as we provide a forum for learning and debate with industry peers.
Hosted by Jason Boud, Founder, RegTech Associates, speakers will include:
Will Payne - Deputy Head of Sales, JWG
Sian Lewin - The Reg Doctor
Mark Holmes - CEO, Waymark
Toby Young - Director, CUBE
Lee Fairey - Head of Champions, CUBE
Waleed Sarwar - Founder, Covi Analytics
Matt Hodges-Long - CEO, TrackMyRisk
John Byrne - CEO, Corlytics
Kevin Okell - Consulting Director, Altus
Bruce Davidson - Principal Consultant, Altus
Martyn Evans - Head of Consulting, Altus
During the event we will look at:
- The evolution of regulation and the future direction of travel
- The management of compliance in large financial services organisations
- The challenges of implementing new regulation in complex IT landscapes
- Some practical ways that technology can help with regulatory change
- Ideas for a more joined-up approach to managing change
- Opportunities to see solutions first hand and question the providers.
- Live interactive software demos.
For further RegTech insights download accompanying whitepaper: Regulation is eating the world
Book your place at this invitation-only event below. (There is no charge for this event).