Event Registration Form: Giving your platform wings
Date: Wednesday 19th September 2018
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: Level 39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB
The event is invitation-only and free to attend.
Over this half-day event, a wide range of platform experts will explore the subject of profitability across the sector, sharing insights and lessons from their own experiences..
During the event we'll explore:
- The financial health of the platform sector and the factors behind it.
- An analysis of falling margins and their impact on operations.
- The importance of understanding costs and how they scale.
- The benefits and challenges of automation.
- Where outsourcing can help and how it can go wrong.
- The importance of controlling non-operational costs.
Speakers to include:
David Ferguson - CEO, Nucleus
Ben Hammond - Senior Consultant, Altus
Martin Jennings - CEO, Parmenion Capital Partners
Tony Klim - CEO, Bravura
Chris McCullam - Principal Consultant, Altus
Nick Meredith - Chief Architect, Altus
Kevin Okell - Consulting Director, Altus
Kevin Russell - Proposition Director, SEI
Sam Seaton - Managing Director, Moneyhub
David Simpson - Head of EMEA, GBST
Hugo Thorman - Executive Chairman, Seccl
Geoff Towers - CEO, Pershing
Bill Vasilieff - CEO, Novia Financial
Tim Williams - Business Development Director, Finocomp
Join in the conversation #AltusPlatforms
In the meantime, if you haven’t already, please download the whitepaper, Giving your platform wings.
Book your place at this invitation-only event below. (There is no charge for this event).