Simon Bussy, Domain Director - Wealth is a confirmed panellist at the Digital Advice Summit 2018. Finance Edge’s summit will bring together global perspectives on building a digital advice proposition and ensuring it yields long-term benefits.
- Building a digital advice offering, integrating it into your firm and delivering ROI
- How GDPR, Pension Freedoms report, Project Innovate and FAMR are impacting digital advice
- Using AI and behavioural economics to inform your digital advice proposition
- Mitigating the compliance and governance risks of offering digital advice
- Insights for fintech startups – taking your digital advice offering to profitability
- Successful partnerships between large incumbents and fintechs
- The role of biometrics and open APIs in making digital advice more widely accessible
Where: St Ermins, Caxton Street, London SW1H 0QW,
When: 21 February 2018
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Money Marketing Interactive 2019
On 4 April 2019 at ETC.VENUES, Bishopsgate, London
Simon Bussy, Wealth Domain Director at Altus is a confirmed panellist on a session that will discuss ‘Has the robo-advice revolution failed?'. This year’s MM event will attract over 200 financial advisers and will offer a selection of over 15 sessions ranging from high-level debates, through to focused workstreams and workshops.
Contact Roberta.Stiavelli@centaurmedia.com for more information.
The Investment Network - April
On 4 April 2019 at The Elvetham, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
The Investment Network is a quarterly conference and pre-conference dinner bringing together senior leaders from platforms, financial advice firms, asset managers and technology companies to debate and discuss real issues faced across the retail investing community. As key sponsors for The Investment Network Altus has quarterly attendance at these meetings
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Professional Adviser 360 Conference
On 25 April 2019 at The Brewery, London
Principal Consultant, Ben Hammond is a confirmed speaker on a Panel: Trials, technology and future challenges – what next for platforms?
Contact email@example.com for more information.