Join us to discover a range of solutions, listen to how others are making use of RegTech, as we provide a forum for learning and debate with industry peers.
Hosted by Jason Boud, Founder, RegTech Associates, speakers will include:
Will Payne - Deputy Head of Sales, JWG
Sian Lewin - The Reg Doctor
Mark Holmes - CEO, Waymark
Toby Young - Director, CUBE
Lee Fairey - Head of Champions, CUBE
Waleed Sarwar - Founder, Covi Analytics
Matt Hodges-Long - CEO, TrackMyRisk
John Byrne - CEO, Corlytics
Bruce Davidson - Principal Consultant, Altus
Martyn Evans - Head of Consulting, Altus
During the event we will look at:
- The evolution of regulation and the future direction of travel
- The management of compliance in large financial services organisations
- The challenges of implementing new regulation in complex IT landscapes
- Some practical ways that technology can help with regulatory change
- Ideas for a more joined-up approach to managing change
- Opportunities to see solutions first hand and question the providers.
- Live interactive software demos.
Join in the conversation #AltusRegTech
Where: Level 39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB
When: 20 February 2018
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fin-k Tank 2018
On 20 June 2018 at Aviva HQ in London
Boring Money with its consulting partners Altus will be bringing together the who’s who of financial services for Fin-k Tank 2018 a fintech forum where investments and fintech collide. The aim is to showcase, challenge and stimulate the evolution of better solutions for customers, enhanced by digital, technology, mobile and AI. It will inform, demo and inspire.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
On 28 June 2018 at Audleys Wood Hotel
As main sponsors of The-Pensions-Net-Work Altus attends these quarterly meetings.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Investment Network - June
On 28 June 2018 at The Elvetham, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
Altus regularly attend The Investment Network Meetings.
Contact email@example.com for more information.