Written by Altus Consulting on 14 September 2017
Next week the great and the good of the platform industry will gather at the London Hilton in Park Lane to recognise excellence and achievement across the sector.
The awards are open to platforms, advisers and providers of supporting technology and this year 5 Altus Consultants were involved in the judging.
- Best use of platform technology
- Leading integrated planning tool provider
- Leading innovation award
- Leading Innovation in investor engagement
- Leading innovation in workplace solutions
- Leading platform-enabled retirement proposition
- Best wealth management platform
- Leading platform for advisers with discretionary propositions
- Best institutional platform
- Best strategic platform partner
- Platform of the Year
Giving Your Platform Wings - Altus Latest Whitepaper
Written by Ben Hammond on 13 June 2018
Six years ago we released a white paper, The Platform Machine: Tuning for Efficiency. In it we discussed that, in spite of ever increasing levels of Assets under Administration, all was not well in platform land. Revenues were rising across the board, but costs were outstripping them, in many cases significantly so. Now, five years later, we are releasing Giving your platform wings, a white paper re-evaluating the current platform industry.
Amazon could disrupt the re/insurance industry
Written by Mark Andrews on 12 June 2018
We have already seen Amazon launch Amazon Protect, its first product protection insurance cover, and partner with Berkshire Hathaway and JP Morgan on employee healthcare.