Written by Altus Consulting on 14 September 2017
Next week the great and the good of the platform industry will gather at the London Hilton in Park Lane to recognise excellence and achievement across the sector.
The awards are open to platforms, advisers and providers of supporting technology and this year 5 Altus Consultants were involved in the judging.
- Best use of platform technology
- Leading integrated planning tool provider
- Leading innovation award
- Leading Innovation in investor engagement
- Leading innovation in workplace solutions
- Leading platform-enabled retirement proposition
- Best wealth management platform
- Leading platform for advisers with discretionary propositions
- Best institutional platform
- Best strategic platform partner
- Platform of the Year
Improving treatment of vulnerable customers
Written by Sam Turner on 14 March 2019
The financial services industry is lagging when it comes to identifying and servicing vulnerable customers, putting them at risk of both regulatory and reputational damage. While some businesses seem to be making progress – writing vulnerable customer policies, training staff and adopting front-line techniques – there is still a lot to be done.
Altus Consulting joins Insurtech UK as consultancy partner
Written by Mark Andrews on 12 March 2019
Altus Consulting, a leading financial services consultancy, has officially become a partner of Insurtech UK, joining the first wave of associate members and partnership sign-ups of 2019. With the aim of becoming the definitive voice of the InsurTech community in the UK, the alliance has welcomed over 40 InsurTech start-ups since its launch in November 2018.