Written by Altus Consulting on 14 September 2017
Next week the great and the good of the platform industry will gather at the London Hilton in Park Lane to recognise excellence and achievement across the sector.
The awards are open to platforms, advisers and providers of supporting technology and this year 5 Altus Consultants were involved in the judging.
- Best use of platform technology
- Leading integrated planning tool provider
- Leading innovation award
- Leading Innovation in investor engagement
- Leading innovation in workplace solutions
- Leading platform-enabled retirement proposition
- Best wealth management platform
- Leading platform for advisers with discretionary propositions
- Best institutional platform
- Best strategic platform partner
- Platform of the Year
Altus helps Headlight make Christmas brighter for mental health patients
Written by Altus on 17 January 2019
Altus has raised £480 for the Headlight Mental Health Charity.
API your business
Written by Michael James on 2 January 2019
APIs are high on digital agendas right now and the case for them can be compelling, especially if you want to expand your distribution channels and leverage capability across a broad and varied IT estate.