Written by Altus Consulting on 14 September 2017
Next week the great and the good of the platform industry will gather at the London Hilton in Park Lane to recognise excellence and achievement across the sector.
The awards are open to platforms, advisers and providers of supporting technology and this year 5 Altus Consultants were involved in the judging.
- Best use of platform technology
- Leading integrated planning tool provider
- Leading innovation award
- Leading Innovation in investor engagement
- Leading innovation in workplace solutions
- Leading platform-enabled retirement proposition
- Best wealth management platform
- Leading platform for advisers with discretionary propositions
- Best institutional platform
- Best strategic platform partner
- Platform of the Year
Reading the signs all wrong
Written by Rory Gravatt on 14 August 2018
The Work and Pensions Committee is missing the point when it asks whether people understand the cost and value for money of their pension products – a recent FCA paper revealed that one third of those who opted for pensions freedoms don’t even understand where or how their money is invested
Robo-advice threat is a race against time
Written by Jonathan Warren on 7 August 2018
Concerns about robo-advice are lapsing amongst financial advisers, but financial service providers should not entirely dismiss the risks posed by robo.