Written by Altus Business Systems on 16 October 2017
Altus Business Systems, the leading financial services software company, has released version 2.0 of its latest product, the Altus Pensions Gateway (APG).
HMRC has announced that it would be decommissioning the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) channel and replacing it with an existing XML service by April 2018. APG is a packaged solution for managing HMRC reporting requirements. It provides pension administrators with a simple upgrade to the HMRC’s preferred Internet XML route without needing to change existing systems. It handles the full range of RTI/PAYE and pension scheme reporting requirements and gives administrators control over the whole process.
Version 2.0 of APG boasts a number of new features and enhancements, including:
- Ability to load HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML (FPS, EYU, and EPS data) into the system
- Support for RTI return type “NINO Verification Request”
- Support for GFF output of P6, P6B, P9, NVReq and generic notifications in HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML formats
- Support for CSV upload of employee date
- Introduction of integration APIs
- Provision of HMRC EDI confirmation emails.
APG has been awarded HMRC RTI Recognition for 2017/18.
Latest version of the Altus Pensions Gateway is available to clients
Written by Altus Business Systems on 25 February 2019
The latest version of the Altus Pensions Gateway (APG), our payroll and HRMC reporting automation solution, was released on 23rd of February
Latest version of our Altus Investment Gateway (AIG) goes live
Written by Altus on 21 January 2019
The latest version of our Altus Investment Gateway (AIG) was released over the weekend and is now live.