Written by Altus Business Systems on 16 October 2017
Altus Business Systems, the leading financial services software company, has released version 2.0 of its latest product, the Altus Pensions Gateway (APG).
HMRC has announced that it would be decommissioning the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) channel and replacing it with an existing XML service by April 2018. APG is a packaged solution for managing HMRC reporting requirements. It provides pension administrators with a simple upgrade to the HMRC’s preferred Internet XML route without needing to change existing systems. It handles the full range of RTI/PAYE and pension scheme reporting requirements and gives administrators control over the whole process.
Version 2.0 of APG boasts a number of new features and enhancements, including:
- Ability to load HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML (FPS, EYU, and EPS data) into the system
- Support for RTI return type “NINO Verification Request”
- Support for GFF output of P6, P6B, P9, NVReq and generic notifications in HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML formats
- Support for CSV upload of employee date
- Introduction of integration APIs
- Provision of HMRC EDI confirmation emails.
APG has been awarded HMRC RTI Recognition for 2017/18.
What has Altus been up to this quarter?
Written by Altus on 7 March 2018
Find out everything Altus has been up to this quarter.
Altus Business Systems supports pension freedoms with release of new payroll software
Written by Altus Business Systems on 20 February 2018
Altus Business Systems, the leading financial services software company, is today launching a new software product, the Altus Pensions Gateway, dedicated to helping pension and annuity administrators cope with the increasing complexity of pension payroll and HMRC reporting.