Written by Altus Business Systems on 16 October 2017
Altus Business Systems, the leading financial services software company, has released version 2.0 of its latest product, the Altus Pensions Gateway (APG).
HMRC has announced that it would be decommissioning the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) channel and replacing it with an existing XML service by April 2018. APG is a packaged solution for managing HMRC reporting requirements. It provides pension administrators with a simple upgrade to the HMRC’s preferred Internet XML route without needing to change existing systems. It handles the full range of RTI/PAYE and pension scheme reporting requirements and gives administrators control over the whole process.
Version 2.0 of APG boasts a number of new features and enhancements, including:
- Ability to load HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML (FPS, EYU, and EPS data) into the system
- Support for RTI return type “NINO Verification Request”
- Support for GFF output of P6, P6B, P9, NVReq and generic notifications in HMRC GFF, EDIFACT and XML formats
- Support for CSV upload of employee date
- Introduction of integration APIs
- Provision of HMRC EDI confirmation emails.
APG has been awarded HMRC RTI Recognition for 2017/18.
Altus Business Systems leads the way to easier and faster ISA transfers
Written by Altus Business Systems on 13 September 2018
Altus Transfer Gateway (ATG) now supports BACS Cash ISA transfer service
Altus Business Systems supports AMPS Conference for seventh year
Written by Altus Business Systems on 17 May 2018
Altus Business Systems is confirmed as one of four exhibitors at this year's AMPS Annual Conference.